Getting Ready for Your First Visit:
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all MRI and CT scans (Films and/or CDs)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
New Patients: Download New Patient Packet from the link to the right. You can pre-fill it out and bring it in with you to make your visit easier.
Please show up 30 minutes early for your first appointment so that we can get you entered into our system.